Monday, October 4, 2010

Slight Schedule Change

Happy Monday! There have been some changes made to our MOMS schedule. This Thursday, October 7th, we will be having Bow Making 101. I will teach everyone how to make Holiday bows for gifts, wreaths, & your Christmas tree. We will also, time permitting, learn to make a basic hair bow.

You will need to bring ribbon for the holiday bows. Ribbon that has wired edges is the easiest to use to make bows. If you are wanting a big bow for your Christmas tree I recommend getting 2.5" wide & 100 feet of ribbon. Hobby Lobby already has there Christmas ribbon out and they have a great selection to choose from. If you want a bow with 2 colors, we can make those as well. I will provide floral wire.

I will also provide the grosgrain ribbon for hair bow making. If you have a hot glue gun please bring it with you on Thursday. I will provide all other materials needed for this project.

If you have any questions please respond here or call or email me.

October 14th we will be having our Cooking 101 class with Cherie Barrett and then we should be back to our regular schedule.

Thanks so much!!!
Melanie Sharpe

No comments:

Post a Comment