Thursday, October 1, 2009

Have You Heard?? We Want to Party With YOU!!

Woohoo! Our Fun Day next Thursday (Oct 8th) will be in the evening! That's right... we're meeting in the evening instead of in the morning so that all the blog followers can come! So please do come... we'll have a blast! It'll be upstairs at northbrook from 5:30-8:00... you're welcome to come late if you need to.

Your prayer group leader can let you know what to bring in the way of refreshments or you can just bring whatever hits your fancy! Also bring games for our game night and we'll enjoy some big group activities as well. We'll also have time for prayer groups, so this is just gonna be great!

If you need childcare, you'll need to email or call me by Monday to let me know how many children and their ages. THANKS!

This is gonna be fantastic! I can't wait!!

(BTW, I am trying to gather all of the bloggers' email addresses so we can all stay informed, so if you think I don't have yours, please email it to me at carrielwoods@hotmail.com)

See you Thursday~!~

No comments:

Post a Comment