Monday, August 17, 2009

Maiden Voyage of the MOMS blog!

Wow, I am so excited about this new idea for our MOMS group! We have always had ladies who cannot come to our weekly meetings, but have a desire to be connected and involved. I desire that, too, and I can't wait to see how this pulls us together! Our group begins this fall on Thursday, August 27th and we'll start the book discussion the week after that. If you want a book, I will let you know after our first meeting next week if we will have any left (most likely we will). They're only $10. Woohoo!

I will try to post an update possibly before AND after each session. Please read along with us and post comments with your insights, questions, encouragement, etc!

So, here we go!!

4 comments:

  1. WooHoo!!! Thanks for doing this Carrie. I'm going to be missing you girls so much this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sash, I miss your presence in the group already and we haven't even begun:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about this also! I would MUCH rather be there in person, but since I can't this is going to be great! I have done this study and it's amazing! Looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited about you guys following along with us...sad we wont see your faces on Thursday mornings...hey what if we get 8x10 printouts of your faces and tape them to the chairs? Anywho...we'll have to get together at night sometime real soon!

    ReplyDelete