Monday, August 31, 2009

1st Week of Study and Prayer Groups

Hey gals! I hope you're reading part one this week (chapters 1-5) and please forgive me if I get confused at what info. I've given to the Thursday group and what info. I've given to the blogger group! Here's a syllabus below of what we're discussing each week! Also, I'm going to assign each of the blogger/working group to a prayer group. Your prayer group leader will stay in touch with you and get your prayer requests and you'll hopefully be able to get together as a group from time to time!

MOMS Schedule – Fall 09
August 27th – First Day!!
September 3rd – Part One – Ch. 1-5
September 10th – Part Two – Ch. 6-10
September 17 – Spiritual Timelines
September 24th – Part Three – Ch. 11-14
October 1st – Part Four – Ch. 15-18
October 8th – Fun Day / All Bring Food/Drink
October 15th – Part Five – Ch. 19-22
October 22nd – Part Six – Ch. 23-26
October 29th – Spiritual Timelines
November 5th – Fun Day / All Bring Food/Drink
November 12th – Love Languages
November 19th – Love Languages
November 26th – No MOMS -- Thanksgiving
December 3rd – Love Languages
December 10th – Last Day of MOMS '09 / Fun Day / All Bring

10 comments:

  1. Sounds great Carrie! I've still got to get a book and start reading. Still excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you better go by the church and get a book! It's good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did everyone at the first meeting tell about themselves? I love that...mine is usually the most bizarre, though. I wish I hadn't missed the first meeting - I had new things for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey....we only indroduced ourselves and shared our hubby's name, child's/children's name/age, and which church we attend.
    Beth Landreth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets all introduce ourselves on here and tell something others would find "interesting"...I'll start: Heather Light, Married to Kelly, One daughter, Jordan 7 yrs old, attending Northbrook but currently looking for another church..hmmm something interesting! (you'd think I already had something in mind since I suggested it!) Okay..most of you may know this..but for those of you who don't..12+ years ago I was in the wrong place at the wrong time and I was run over by a dirt track race car who was actually RACING at the time!! Okay, can anyone beat that "interesting" fact? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie, Going to try to go by the church tomorrow and pick up a book! Whoo Hoo! Lets go girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm Hannah Sparks, SAHM to two boys, Blake (1) and Riley (4). Husband Justin... aka the reason we live in Cullman :-) We DO attend Northbrook! Something interesting... I am a recovering cloth diaper addict... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your funny Hannah! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope ya'll have a great day of study tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing all of you blog about what you learned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heather, I got you a book today to bring to you in the morning in case you didn't get one yet! Give me your feedback, Heather... would you rather be in a prayer group with the ladies that are following the blog or in one of the existing Thursday prayer groups. Sashari would keep in contact with you guys if you were a group of your own and you would connect as moms who have the added stress/blessing of working. Or, you might feel more included as part of a regular group who "adopted" you. And, by the way, the groups WANT to adopt you guys. What do you think you'd like?

    ReplyDelete