Sunday, August 23, 2009

Need a Book?

If you need a book, please let me know or contact Theresa in the office by emailing her at theresac@northbrookbc.com. We may have books left over after our first MOMS meeting or we may need more... we'll just have to wait and see. After Thursday, I'll get with Theresa and we'll see how many more books we may need to order.

Ladies, if you are considering following along with us through the blog, please be encouraged that you are not alone! I have a list of 8 working ladies who will possibly be taking the journey with us:) We'll also be working on a way to get all of us together a couple times during the semester in the evening. Several ladies in the Thursday group have told me that they are very excited to share along with you as well.

Please be in prayer as we get the semester started this week and I'll be praying for you as well!

6 comments:

  1. Fellow MOMS~for those of you who were there in person this morning for the first meeting of the year, I hope it was great!! I have been thinking of you all day. I can't wait to start this cool blog and the study with all of you! Hope is was great today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, just wondering what we blog moms can expect weekly. Are you going to post reading assignments/Start discussion based on what you all talked about each week? Just curious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes! Having a crazy busy day yesterday and today, but will get a new post on here soon. I will brief you guys on what "goes down" in our weekly meetings, let you know what to read ( part one (ch. 1-5) for Thursday) and also start discussion based on the week's reading! I have yet to make a new email list with all our new moms from yesterday so I can send the blog address out to them, so they may not look at it for a few more days yet. This ministry is a lot of work, but I do love it and love y'all, too! All of them were VERY excited about the blog and connecting with you guys so God has big things in store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Carrie, do you need some help with the blog for moms? I'd be happy to do whatever I can..also, will prayer requests be on the blog as well? Your doing a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Books available at the church any day from 8-5 and cost $10. If by chance you go by and we are out, there are more on the way and should be there Tuesday or Wednesday! More info. to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Started my reading and wondering....how others are relating to the book so far?
    Also, Just wanted to let you all know that Shay S. and I are collecting meals and Goodies to send to Birmingham via Matt on Mondays and Wednesdays.....if anyone has anything to send down, call Shay. We will discuss it Thursday at MOMS with our prayer groups. Beth Landreth

    ReplyDelete